The Practice of H.Charles Jelinek Jr. DDS
Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
I started out with a lot of issues with my jaw. A lot of popping, clicking, and lots of headaches and pain. Went to an ENT and they actually referred me here. Ever since I started with the appliance I've seen a noticeable difference. I’ve probably had one or two headaches out of like every two or three months. Which is drastically different than a couple a day. There is no more popping, I don't really have as much soreness while eating. Overall it has been a really positive experience.
- Charvey Smith
Our dental practice is interested in solving problems for you. Namely, how to find a caring dentist that strives to give to you the highest quality treatment. In our relaxing, state-of-the-art office, we make you feel comfortable and right at home, like one of the family.
What you can expect from us is the following:
- A most thorough, unhurried exam
- The most up-to-the-minute knowledge in dental care treatment
- Easy to get appointments
- A complete variety of treatment services, from implants, smile makeovers and oral rehabilitations to cosmetic and family needs
- Special emphasis on preventive care, which saves you time and money in the long run
- Above all, the highest quality and greatest concerns
PEACE OF MIND FOR YOUR SMILE
Your smile is one of the first things people notice. And Dr Jelinek is one of a very few dentists in the Washington metro area who is certified INVISALIGN Provider. There is a easy way to straighten your teeth wearing clear, nearly invisible cosmetic braces so you can have the beautiful healthy smile you always dreamed of. After all you deserve to SMILE WITH CONFIDENCE!!!
You will know you are in the right dental office the minute you walk through our doors.
CALL TODAY! (703) 560-8700
Why Choose Us
- Only 1 of 3 diplomates in the American board of dental sleep medicine in the Washington DC Area
- 32 years of experience
- If you need a 2nd opinion we are here for you
- Over 1000 hours of continuing education
- West Point Graduate (Lifelong Military Family Member)
- We take a non-surgical approach to treating TMJ
- We take medicare
- Over 90 Google Reviews
- Residency in Sleep and TMJ
How often do you meet a dentist who gets excited and energized when you’re making progress? I admit I was jaded and skeptical about my TMJ plan. I was desperate after so many uncaring TMJ experts turned out to be a bandaid at best. This guy cares and his approach has changed my attitude about how much I can overcome the pain and side effects of TMJ. My results are beyond what I had imagined in my best case dreams. Still working towards a complete and lasting cure at 6 months. But I’m pain free in every sense and better every day. I’m confident I’ll get there for the first time ever. If you’re serious about getting this monkey off your back he’s your man. He gets my highest recommendation and thanks.
- Heather Callahan