Naturally, there is no "magic bullet" treatment that applies to everyone. Each method has its advantages. The advantage of the "Invisible Plastic Braces" (as seen on TV) is that they are, well... Invisible. And, they truly are. You can't see them.
The disadvantages of "Invisible Braces" as seen on TV are:
· Treatment takes longer.
· The cost is significantly higher.
· You have to remember to put the trays in and take them out.
· Fine tuning the result is more difficult and time consuming.
The advantages of Six Month Smiles™ are:
· Shorter treatment time.
· Lower cost.
· You don't have to remember to do anything except see us once a month for an adjustment.
· Fine tuning the result is easier and faster.
· They are nearly invisible.
If you are not satisfied with your crooked smile call Dr. Jelinek for a complimentary SIX MONTH SMILE consultation today 703-560-8700.